CP-700 Hydraulic Hand Pump, manual operated, 700bar hydraulic oil pressure, single acting hydraulic manual pump.
Standard pump, with oil hose, quick couplings, wooden case packed.
Hand Hydraulic Pump CP-700 is a Hand-operated Single-Acting pump. It is used to provide pressurized oil to compatible remote control single-acting tools: Crimping Head / Cutting Head / Cylinder / Pipe bender / Busbar tools etc. Where 700Bar (10000PSI) working pressure is needed. With PT 3/8" quick coupler, pumps can be quickly connected with compatible tools. Double speed unit and safety valve assembled inside make operation fast and safe.
- Application: Supply pressurized oil to compatible tools
- Single-Acting Hand Operated
- Rated Pressure: 700Bar (10000psi)
- Oil Reservoir: 900CC
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure 0-20Bar High Pressure: 20-700Bar
- Oil Delivery Speed: Low Pressure 12.26cc/stroke High Pressure 2.26cc/stroke
- Weight: 9.2kg Size: 510*100*150mm
- Package: Steel Case
- Hand operated style: No electric power is needed.
- Quick Coupler: For fast connection with compatible tools.
- Double Speed Unit: For quick operation. Allow quick oil delivery under no load condition (12.26cc/stroke), and then bulid sufficient working pressure under losd condition (20-700Bar)
- Safty Valve: For safe operation. Automatically relief pressure when rated pressure is reached, protect hydraulic system from overpressure
- Steel Case Package: For easy carrying and protect pumps well during shipping